Ottawa ON Canada
I provide support to businesses leaders so that they can focus on the business at hand. They trust me to handle the necessary administrative and project management tasks, as they know that what I do helps them do what they do – and that together, we make the business better.
I specialize in providing coordination, planning, research, and organizational support so others can focus on what they do best.
I have a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Communication from the University of Ottawa, and bring with me over 20 years of professional administrative, project / program coordination, and senior sales/marketing support experience.
My background includes communicating with corporate clients in western Canada, public organizations in eastern Canada, and internal and external audiences throughout the country and within the community.
- Planning, scheduling, and managing projects
- Synchronizing, coordinating, and integrating activities
- Researching, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Client Services Manager for an Ottawa-based, full-service Marketing and Communications company
- National Program Administrator, Dealer Business Representative, Regional Sales Coordinator for a global office furniture manufacturing organization
Volunteer Experience includes:
- Facilities Coordinator, Competitive Director, Tournament Chair, and Team Manager for a local youth sport association
Feel free to check out my LinkedIn profile (Cara Moyes Curtis)
Or my Facebook page (CaraCurtisCoordination)